Nicole Indelicato is an associate in the Corporate, Finance & Business Transactions Department and is based in the firm’s New York office. Nicole prepares formation, governance, and closing documents in connection with formations, restructurings, loan transactions, mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, and other corporate and real estate matters.
Nicole has recently played a role in representing:
- A private equity firm in connection with a $250 million acquisition of a multi-state fitness company;
- An international developer and manufacturer of dietary supplements with respect to loan and security transactions;
- A national retailer of women’s clothing, apparel, and accessories by drafting governance documents in anticipation of a restructuring;
- A child-friendly day spa and party company in connection with a franchise agreement;
- A developer with regard to a loan covering property to be used to build a nationally recognized hotel; and
- A partnership with respect to a mortgage loan.
While in law school, Nicole held legal internships in the media, television, and franchising space. She assisted in-house counsel at CBS Sports Network, FOX Television Stations, and FOCUS Brands. At CBS Sports Network, Nicole drafted talent agreements, programming agreements and wardrobe agreements, vetted journalists’ scripts prior to air, and examined network websites in several states for compliance with the Federal Communications Commission. At FOX Television Stations, Nicole also reviewed journalists’ scripts before air, reviewed contest rules for compliance, and participated in conferences advising journalists on what content they could and could not publish on air. At FOCUS Brands, a franchisor and operator of more than 4,500 ice cream shops, bakeries, restaurants, and cafés – including Carvel®, Cinnabon®, and Auntie Anne’s®, she researched franchise, trademark, and employment law issues and participated in franchise compliance meetings. Prior to entering the legal field, Nicole worked as a journalist and videographer in New York, where she wrote, filmed, produced, and edited stories for television.
Nicole earned her J.D. from Emory University School of Law and her B.A. in Journalism from Stony Brook University, where she graduated summa cum laude, received the Award for Outstanding Online Journalism, and was awarded the H. Lee Dennison Valedictorian Award. Nicole is admitted to practice law in New York, and her New Jersey admission is pending.
Intellectual Property Law September 17, 2018Nicole S. Indelicato and William W. Stroever