Blockchain Technology and Digital Currency
Our Blockchain Technology and Digital Currency Group has closely monitored the evolving legal and regulatory landscape surrounding the advent of blockchain technology. We are experienced and ready to assist companies and applications utilizing public blockchains and private ledgers in every stage of their businesses, including:
- Corporate Structuring and Governance
- Securities Law, Anti-Money Laundering, and Other Regulatory Compliance
- Raising Capital
- Investor Relations
- Tax Planning
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Commercial Credit and Finance
- Employment Matters
Why Cole Schotz?
- Our attorneys provide a multi-disciplinary approach to organizing and structuring funds with digital asset exposure.
- We utilize years of corporate experience and subject-matter expertise on blockchains and distributed ledgers to effectively represent companies utilizing those technologies.
- Our experience prepares us to effectively represent limited partners, high net worth individuals, and institutional investors in connection with their investments in funds exposed to digital assets.
- We leverage decades of experience providing tax and estate planning strategies to assist businesses and individuals holding digital assets in their investment portfolios.