Advanced Collection Practices and Bankruptcy Implications Day 2
January 31, 2020
Attorney: William W. Stroever
9:00 AM - 12:05 PM ET
About the Program:
- Liquidating Business Assets, including Liquor Licenses, Intellectual
- Property, Trade Creditors, Inventory, Equipment, Machinery, Etc.
- The Landlord’s Rights – Landlord’s Lien
- The Rights and Credits Levy
- Receiverships, pre and post-judgment – critical differences
- Other Post-Judgment Collection tools – How to Create Settlement Leverage
- Miscellaneous Execution/Collection/Judgment Enforcement Tips - Converting a Corporate Judgment into a Personal Judgment
For more information or to register please click here.